Friday Morning Link Love

I've been a bit delinquent in posting some of these and I appologize. But hey, here they are in no particular order.


Sean from Inconsequentials & Trivialities gave me a very
nice plug on his site.

Nick & Luana at Two Player Co-Op mentioned this blog in
their discussion of finding ways to monetize.

John from Disassociated got caught up in the J C / J C
conspiracy and took it in a whole new direction.

Sue at Sublimely Discovering Blogging found us while
researching her article on Fechr.

Brent from Lost in Technology was so inspired by my
latest rant that he started his own.


While we're on the topic of my latest rant I have to point you in the direction of this great article at Kellementology. She manages to get the whole blogoshere into one article. Well done!

The new list of blogs (including this one) has been added to the member list at Fair Review. To be included on this list just choose a member site, write and submit a review then wait for your site to be reviewed and start racking up the traffic and links.

Be sure and visit these great blogs. Show 'em some love and tell 'em the Tracker sent you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love :)

I'm going to check out that fair review, looks like a good idea.

Thanks

Ad Tracker said...

Brent - You are quite welcome.

Fair Review really is a cool deal. The earlier you get in the better.

kellypea said...

Thanks very much for the link. I'm curious...what's the bet about in your sidebar?

Ad Tracker said...

Kellypea - You're welcome. That is a great post.

My big brother bet me I couldn't create a website and make it proffitable before May 2008.

What a DOOFUS!! HEHEHE!!!!