How I Doubled RSS Subscribers In 8 Days


This post is a follow-up to the one I originally posted yesterday on Top Secret Blogger titled "How I Increased RSS Subscribers By 72% in 1 Week". You may want to read it first if you haven’t already.






I was amazed today when I checked the FeedBurner stats and found another significant jump in subscribers.

This amounts to an increase of 107% in 8 days. That, my friends, is staggering.

I don’t want to undercut or duplicate my other post, so if you want to read the specifics of how we have accomplished this, you’ll have to go read it there.

I want to take this chance to welcome all of our new readers and say don’t hesitate to click on over and leave a comment if the mood strikes.


If you enjoyed your read, grab my feed!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the jump in subscribers. Those are very impressive numbers and you are well on your way to blogger fame. A lot of bloggers are just talk when it comes to their skills but you really seem to know what you are doing. Well Done. I look forward to seeing you at the top. :-)

Patric

Ad Tracker said...

Hi Patric - You're very kind. Believe me, those numbers are as amazing to me as anyone.

Once in a while I stumble across something that works and I share it with my readers :)

I don't know if I'll make it to the top but I sure am enjoying the ride!

Telling It Like It Is said...

While reading over information on Your Relevant.com I happened upon your site. Being a relatively new blogger myself, and not well versed in all the specific details of a variety of "how-to's", I had to tell you that I was happy to find your articles about how to increase readership. Until now, I've simply been focused on getting more content, more articles written and published.

Last night I spent a little time using your posted links for RSS feeds. When I went to bed, my feedburner list only showed 7 subscribers. By 6 am this morning, it had jumped to 23! Wow! For a newbie like me, that was really something! So, I just wanted to thank you for your useful information. I will definitely keep checking back for more great stuff! Thank you!!!

Ad Tracker said...

Telling - Good for you! That is cool.

Just remember that it fluctuates, so don't get depressed if it falls to 15 tommorrow. It could easily jump back up to 25 the next day.

Ain't it great when things work out? :)

SEO India said...

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

Train Simple said...

It is really amazing on how you do that kind of job. You can do it just in 8 days? I can't really imagine that effort.

Tamara Strine said...

At first, I don't think so that it will possible but my fellow employee did it. Amazing!

Gerald D said...

What a fabulous post this has been. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.