A New Member and A Link Train

I would like to take this oppertunity to introduce the newest member of the "I Review" movement; Chris Bloczynski. Check out his blog and tell him how good his "I Review" button looks.



I also want to thank BrownBaron for the thoughtful plug.

Tag, I'm It

I was tagged by Danielle for the Blogging Tips link train. So I have in my list, and I have added myself.


The basic premise - copy and paste the list below and then read through each and put a star next to those you like. Then add yourself to the list with your own tip for bloggers.


  1. Look, read, and learn. - Neon Scent *****

  2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. - Bush Mackel *****

  3. Don’t let money change ya! - The Random Forest ****

  4. Always reply to your comments. - Chattie Kat *****

  5. Spell check is your friend. - Things By Mike **

  6. Be the blog. -http://www.meandmydrum.com/*

  7. Blog about your passions. - Pink Hat SEO*

  8. Write to your readers. - AdSense Tracker


This should be a pretty interesting, eclectic listing of tips by the time it is done. :)


And I would like to tag: Susan Suarez, E J Cooksey and Susan

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice linkage! Hope you have a great day.

Ad Tracker said...

You're welcome Chris. Thanks for joining the movemnt. Sorry it took so long to get your recognition up.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag!

Ad Tracker said...

You're welcome Susan. It was an easy pick. You have some of the best tips out there. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your participation! The full list of blogging tips are here: http://neonscent.com/blog/2007/07/19/blogging-tips-web-meme/

Ad Tracker said...

Grace - Thanks for the tip!

sapheyerblu said...

Hey A.T.,

I was also tagged by Danielle. She's so cool.

If you're ever bored and have nothing better to do, stop by. I can't promise miracles, but there might be a chuckle in it for you.

Nice to meet you and congrats on your tag.

Ad Tracker said...

Sapheyer - Thank you, for the invitation I've been meaning to check your blog out since I saw you at Danielle's. I just got back from your place and it's very nice! Love the template ;-) Your 'tip' was so much better than mine. I was nervous and froze up. ;P Oh. well, nice to meet you!