I love to go camping in the woods. I look forward to Autumn every year because that's when I get to spend some quality time out doors.
Here is my list of 10 things I would not have learned without going camping.
- How to roast the perfect hotdog.
- How to survive on my own with almost nothing.
- How to build a fire.
- To be a conservationist.
- To accept and relish solitude.
- Why aerosol cans say "Do Not Incinerate". (Don't ask)
- I'm tougher than I think I am.
- How to toast a marshmallow so it is perfectly brown (Not Black!) and crisp on the outside and completely soft on the inside. (Mmmm!)
- How to make do with what you have.
- To truly appreciate the wonder and beauty of God's creation.
There you have it. 10 things I would not have ever learned if I had not gone camping.
If you enjoyed your read, grab my feed!