Blogging Schizophrenia

Before we begin

 

I have been away from the computer all day. I came back only to find you guys having a party without me! I would like to stop and say "Welcome" to all of the first time visitors coming through from the links to the Google 2.0 post listed by Bobby, Gary and Costa. Thanks guys! Today is a record traffic day for this little blog.

 

Back to our regularly scheduled post

 

I know some of you are asking, "How many personalities does Tracker have?" or "Off your meds again, Tracker?"

 

My response is simple, "It's none of your business"..."Sure it is"..."Shut up!"..."They deserve to know"..."No they don't, go away!"...I'm sorry, where were we?

 

Oh yes, what's going on around here?

 

How does a sane person write two articles back to back that seem to be so opposite?

 

To make a point, that's why.

 

If you read both articles closely, you'll notice they are almost exactly the same.

 

I decided to try an experiment. I took a given set of facts and wrote two articles in opposition to one another.

 

The first article, extolling the virtues of Blogger, was just a spur of the moment post but in the comments, Nick pointed out that there were pros and cons on both sides. this gave me the idea to do the follow-up article in opposition to see what it would look like and to see what the reactions would be.

 

It was interesting to see people once again a little torn and drawn to both sides, as I am.

 

I can hear you now, "Tracker, what's your real opinion?"

 

My answer is, "What difference does it make? The only thing that matters is your opinion."

 

 

4 comments:

Bobby Revell said...

Having multiple perceptions and seeing things from every possible angle through the eyes of your readers and yourself is something you do naturally. I do the same thing. It's a powerful way of reaching readers and making them think!

You are one smart blogger whom has very much gained my attention and 100% support from here on out. Making your readers opinions so important is very impressive to me!

There's no need for me to ask your opinion because your opinion is so clearly defined in your posts. It's just that your opinions can come from any point of view or angle. Some people might find that confusing; I find it brilliant!

Thanks for the link love!!!!!
You Rock!!!!!:)

Ad Tracker said...

Bobby - No Bobby, you rock! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Glad I could be of some assistance :) but I think you probably had this plan before I left my comment.

Thanks for the link love anyhow though.

Ad Tracker said...

Nick - You give me too much credit :)