Development Tools

I'm sorry to be posting so late, I've been very sick all day today. I don't know what it is but I've been super dizzy most of the day. I couldn't even look at the computer screen.

I'm feeling better now so I'm going to share some of the web design and development resources I've collected.

Here's a site with about 150 logos free to download.

BestCompanyLogo.com

TechRoam put together a list of 250 generators.

250 C00l Generators

How about some free CSS templates?

CSSTinderbox
MyCelly

Did you say you wanted to learn HTML, XHTML, CSS, Javascript or PHP? Here you go.

W3Schools.com
HTMLGoodies.com

Here's another extensive toolbox.

DezinerFolio.com

You could just do it the easy way and buy an establiahed site.

SitePoint.com

Thes should keep you busy for a while. Have fun!


If you enjoyed your read, grab my feed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but glad to hear you are feeling better.

Ad Tracker said...

Thanks Nick