Weekend Winners

Congratulations to the winners of our Weekend Comment Contest!

Each winner will receive an invitation for the hottest new Web2.0 software, Pownce. And the winners are:


Hin from Hin's Tech Corner
Becky from Just a Girl in Short Shorts Talking About Whatever
Ellithy from Agloco
Rhys from The Gospel According to Rhys
Danielle from Pink Internet Marketing
John from Disassociated

Congratulations to all of the winners!

If you are a contest winner and haven't heard from me already just send e an email at ad.money4me@gmail.com and we'll get you fixed right up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheeeeee!!!

Thanks Adtracker. Will e-mail you later on :)

Becky C. said...

Hey adsense tracker. You know I am honored and all--but what the fuck am I suppose to do now?:)

~Becky

Ad Tracker said...

@ Rhys - Congratulations!

@ Becky - HAHAHA!!! You have such a way with words!

I'm sorry I didn't explain.

When you get your email, click the link and sign up with a username and pasword. The best I can understand, Pownce is something like email meets IM. I really don't know. I don't have that many people I stay in constant touch with.

Sign up and play with it. After you sign up you get 6 invitations to send to your friends and then they get 6 invites and on and on.