Saturday House Keeping

It's Saturday again and there's alot going on this weekend. I wanted to take this oppertunity to alert my new subscribers that this is when I do the things a blogger has to do to build up their site such as reviews and plugs. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

While you're surfing around this weekend be sure to support the bloggers who are participating in Blogathon 2007. any of the Blogathon bloggers will be offering prizes and incintives to their supporters and sponsors. If nothing else, stop in and give them a shout of encouragement. I'll be hanging out over at Blogs We Luv when I can, so stop by and say Hi!

As long as you're here you might as well leave a comment on one of this weekend's posts to get in the drawing for a Pownce invitation. You don't want to be the only person on your blogblock without Pownce!

I wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU! to Enkay from Enkay Blog for the Pownce invitations we're giving away this weekend. Be sure and check out his blog. He's got some great information and tips. Thanks again, Enkay.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! You're most welcome! :) I feel better about giving it to you then contesting them away!