Does Monster Energy Drink Hate America?

Would you believe me if I told you Monster Energy drink hates America?

I know it would be hard to imagine that an American company that has made its way to the top of the capitalist system by working hard and trying to provide a product people want to buy would decide that they no longer want the same entrepreneurial system that gave them their chance to be available to everyone else but it seems that may be the case with the corporate giant that owns and produces the monster energy drink products.

I know this seems hard to even imagine. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it even as I'm typing this but, like it or not, it sure does look like the Monster Energy drink people are doing their dead level best to push a small mom and pop company out of business. The really crazy thing is, and this is the part that makes me truly wonder if Monster Energy Drink hates America, the little mom and pop company they are trying to squash is not a competitor. They are a tiny little brewery that make BEER.

I know, that's what I thought. Beer is the opposite of an energy drink. First of all, it actually tastes good. I mean, do you ever sit down in front of the TV on Sunday afternoon to watch the game and ask your significant other to bring you a Monster Energy drink? Of course not, unless you are really weird, you ask for a beer. As a matter of fact, I don't know anyone who drinks any kind of energy drink for the taste because the honest truth is, they all suck.

Monster Energy Drink Sucks!

Of course, that's just my opinion but that's what I think. And I don't mean just their taste, which really is bad, but their business practices make me want to puke too. As a matter of fact, I think Monster Energy Drink sucks so bad that I wanted to bring this to your attention and take the time to publicly thank Allyn Hane from Blogger Illustrated for bringing it to my attention so I could bring it to yours. If you haven't been introduced to Allyn's work you should check him out he is really into video blogging and is quickly perfecting the art. As a matter of fact, I've decided to add his site to my sidebar blogroll. Check him out. By the way, some of his stuff may not be safe for work so turn the sound down a bit ;)

0 comments: