Online Discounts and Deals

 

This is NOT a paid post. (But it should be)

 

This is an introduction to my newest online endeavor; DiscountDealFinder. Discount Deal Finder dot com is a site where you can find the best online discounts and deals available. I scour the internet trying to find really good deals to post in a wide variety of categories. So far I've been able to locate and post Computers Discounts, Electronics Discounts, Sporting Goods Discounts and Footwear Discounts.

 

Instead of posting everything at once, there will be a new post every hour or two just to drive the search spiders bonkers :) You don't have to check in constantly though, you can just check once a day to keep up and eventually I'll probably set up a RSS feed.

 

There is still a bit of tweeking left but I felt like it was ready to introduce to you. Check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think.

 

 

If you enjoyed your read, grab my feed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a good project. Nice work!

Ad Tracker said...

Thanks Chris, time will tell :)

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you providing us with this very useful information. I'm bookmarking this for future use and will refer my friends to it. My site contains a Guide to Improve Typing Speed for Faster Transcription. In order to prevent injuries while typing, you need to maintain the right posture. In the long run, bad posture may cause carpal tunnel syndrome and tendinitis.