Congratulations!

 

I almost for got to congratulate Christine Senter for completing that NaNoWriMoHoJoThingaBo dooda dooda day thing where you write a 50,000 word novel in thirty days. Just the idea of writing that many words makes my head hurt. In fact, I don't think I've written that many words in this whole blog.

 

I know, some of you are wondering, "Christine who?" That would be because you know her as Sapheyerblu. She writes under that name here and here and under her real name (Is it really? hmm) here and here and here and several other place I can't remember but you get the picture.

 

Anyway, swing by one or two of her haunts and tell her congratulations!

 

Oh yeah, she's a pretty darn decent writer too :)

4 comments:

sapheyerblu said...

Hey A.T.

Thank you so much for the great write up. And yes, it is my real name. Sapheyerblu is my evil twin. LOL

Thanks again, sweetie. Now if I could just bring myself to edit the book, I'd be doing great. LOL

Ad Tracker said...

Christine - You're welcome, you deserve to be congratulated!

I thought that had to be your real name. I mean, who would make up a silly name like Christine? ;)

sapheyerblu said...

LOLOLOL

If I was going to make up a name, I'd call myself something cool, like Esmerellda or Summer. Something way off base. LOL

Ad Tracker said...

Sapheyerblu - Or Sapheyerblu ;)