I'm Done

 

Yep, you read it right. I'm done. The project is completed. It's in the can. The fat lady has sung and left the stage.

 

Now I've got to remember how to do this again. I wish I could say I have been accumulating all kinds of great blog ideas but the opposite is actually true. The fact is, the project I just completed required my absolute concentration. Besides that, I wasn't able to keep my notebook with me so any great ideas I may have had are long since down the drain.

 

I'm going to work really hard for the next few days to get back up to speed with my blogging.

 

 

Wildfires

 

Let's all remember the folks dealing with this year's round of fires in Southern California. Don't forget, some of our own are in the middle of this and have blogged about it. I think of Matt from Blog About Your Blog and Susan from Susan Suarez dot com. I'm sure there are many others and we all probably have readers from that area.

 

If you pray, do.

 

 

Thank You So Much!

 

I just have to say, You guys are the best!

 

You were patient and understanding with me when I fully expected you to forget about me and move on. When I expected the subscriber numbers to fall off they actually increased a little and even set a new high yesterday of 119!

 

I wish I could put into words how thankful I am and how much I appreciate you. You are the reason I do this. You make me want to do it better. Thank You!

 

 

I Need One More Favor

 

I need to ask a favor from each of you. (Lurkers included) Please give me a week to get my blog legs back before you bail. Content may be a little thin for several days because I exhausted my idea stockpile back at the beginning of the lean time when I thought I could pull off maintaining a regular blog schedule and the project. Silly me!

 

 

A Little Something For You

 

I wanted to show my appreciation to you for your patience with me lately and I wanted to reward you for actually reading the entire post.

 

As a small token of my thanks, I want to give you a little stumble love. Just leave a comment on this post with a link to an article you would like for me to stumble and I'll get it done.

 

I don't know how much weight I swing at StumbleUpon but I have over 800 stumbles and over 100 fans. If you want to report back with your results that would be great.

 

I will stumble every link I receive until 3:00 pm Central, Friday so get them in. You may submit up to three articles but they have to be submitted in separate comments. Let's have fun with this, so get started commenting!

 

 

 

If you enjoyed your read, grab my feed!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Hope you will come back as good as before. Would you please correct my grammar and spelling mistakes before you stumble it? :) Just kidding ;)

Best Regards from Germany

Markus
in the last comment I wrote on your blog I entered my German blog URL (www.aufgesucht). Only that you know that I'm not new :)

Michael said...

Hey, I'm digging your blog... come back! Ok fine, I'll wait.

Please stumble me when you get a chance: http://www.earnmoneytoblog.com

Have a nice day!

Ad Tracker said...

@ Markus - Welcome back to the comment section, thanks for stopping in. I hope very much for the blog to be as good or better than before :)

I wish I could read German!


@ Michael - Gotcha' Nice blog, lots of good tips for Blogspotters :)

Anonymous said...

I can wait...if I have to :)

Congrats on the 119 subscribers.

Here is my site to stumble please

http://www.weightlossweapons.com/blog

What is your stumble ID, I can't find you.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back. There has been a hole in the blogosphere since you left :)

Are we ever going to know anything more about this project that has kept you from us?

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!
Here's one

http://www.sharingmytwocents.com/2007/10/reaching-triple-coupon-burnout.html

Mom of 3 said...

oops, for some reason the whole post title isn't showing up. here it is again, on 2 lines, sorry, you have to copy and paste I think.

http://www.sharingmytwocents.com/2007/10/
reaching-triple-coupon-burnout.html

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Here's another one.
http://www.workingforfinancialfreedom.com/2007/10/25/
im-not-jealous-of-your-lexus/

Off to stumble you!

ayahkaya said...

congrats for your success

Joseph said...

Hi, I really enjoy reading you blog, what started as a search for Adsense info... Your blog is one I look forward to reading. So much personality comes out from your writing.

Please, Stumble me, I've started a automotive car repair wiki/blog and its at;
http://www.FixExpert.com
if you want to stumble on an article here is one.
http://www.fixexpert.com/wiki/Overview+of+Automotive+Systems

Ad Tracker said...

@ Steve - Thanks for waiting. My SU ID is AdTracker, friend me! Got you stumbled :)


@ Nick - You're so nice :) Probably not :( You didn't link to anything but I stumbled an article anyway ;)


@ Mom of 3 - Thanks! Got both of yours :)


@ Tracie - Thanks, good to be back! I found a post on your blog to stumble, hope it works out well :)


@ Aribowo - Thank you. I stumbled your last post :)


@ Joseph Greco - Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's been an interesting journey. You might want to consider grabbing my feed. Got you stumbled :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! What have you done? I'm new to StumbleUpon and after your review... see yourself :) Thanks!

http://www.geekysports.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/stumble_effect.jpg

Again, best regards from Germany. 1AM. I'll have to see my bed soon :)

Ad Tracker said...

Markus - Good for you! Enjoy it :)

Anonymous said...

You're my new Darren Rowse... :) Let me ask one more question if you don't mind: Do you think my workouts should be on my blog?

I thought about it a long time. If you seek for sport gadgets and then see more than half of the posts are pictures of my workout progress... does that bore you? ;) What do you think?

And: Thanks, again.

Ad Tracker said...

Markus - LOL!! That's very nice of you!

The real question is, what do your readers think.

What is your primary source of traffic?

If it is coming from search engines looking for gadgets, I would say you should probably keep your content restricted to that and maybe start another blog for your personal workout progress.

If your traffic is primarily returning, regular readers, they may not mind the personal stuff. You can always ask them in a post or with a poll.

Of course, this is strictly my opinion. I'm flattered that you asked but you have to do what works for you. Remember, it's your blog and you can do whatever you want on it. There is no right way or wrong way. There are only opinions :)

Anonymous said...

Glad the "fat lady has sung" for you. I'm pretty sure that I speak for most that no one will bail on you.

Here is my link www.theupfrontmortgagebroker.com

Take as much time as you need to get back into the swing of things. We'll still be here.

Joe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the stumbles Adtracker, You seem to be a popular lady my stats so far; 32 visits and 75 pageviews. Thank you.

I've added you as a friend and I have 1 last page for you to stumble if you don't mind. I just posted it.

http://weightlossweapons.com/blog/tips/top-5-weight-loss-weapons-non-exercise/

Ad Tracker said...

@ Joe - Thanks, Joe. Things are clicking along pretty well. Gotcha stumbled :)


@ Steve - Good for you! No, Thank You :)

Gotcha stumbled :)

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

I just stumbled across this blog myself, and I don't think it has anything to do with StumbleUpon because I just heard about THAT yesterday and don't know what it is quite yet. I did want to say Hello, and that I've picked up your feed. This is a great site.

So, since this is all new to me, and I'm not sure which article to link here, but this is a good one: I hate FRUMPY!.

Thanks - looking forward to finding tips and info on your blog.

Ad Tracker said...

Sweet Mummy - Welcome to our motley crew! We may not be much to look at but we have fun and most of us are pretty nice most of the time :)

Gotcha stumbled!