Breaking The Rules For A Good Cause

OK, I'm absolutely swamped. You all know that. That's my excuse for breaking so many rules with this post.

 

I have sworn off memes, as you know. I don't quote other writer's articles, as you know.

 

Until now.

 

The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is a cause worth doing both for. I was tagged by Steven from Vandelay Design and asked to continue this meme.

 

On October 15 the Internet Marketers of New York will be hosting a charity party to raise awareness and money for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (details at the end of the post). The party of course will include food, drinks and socializing with other internet marketers. A $40 donation will be collected at the door, and Best of the Web is sponsoring the party.

If you’re like me and you don’t live close enough to New York to make it for this event you can still participate by donating online. To read the story of someone facing this difficulty, visit aimClear and read Marty’s story.

Details:
$40 Donation to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Monday, October 15, 2007
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Town Tavern Bar & Grill 134 W. 3rd Street and 6th Ave. (Google Map)
All Internet Marketers Are Welcome!

 

I'm not going to tag any other bloggers with this. If you would like to help spread the word, feel free. Please consider doing what you can for this worthwhile cause.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

Ad Tracker said...

Steven - You're more than welcome.

Thanks for thinking of me :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for promoting this event. It's very much appreciated.

Marty

Ad Tracker said...

Marty - It was my pleasure, I'm just sorry it took me so long to get it posted.

I hope it's a succesful event :)

Ralph said...

Hello mate great blog postt