The benevolent bovine John Cow, the Big Bull of making money online, is at it again. He has decided to give away another $500 dollars of someone else’s money. His generosity seems to know only the depths of his web hosting provider’s pockets.
I’m not generally a big contest freak but $500 bucks is $500 bucks so I’m in.
The rules are fairly simple, even for someone like me who always over complicates things.
- You have to make a post like this, of at least 200 words. (Like he’s going to count! He doesn’t even have fingers!)
- You must include all of the usual linking with special anchor text.
- He asks that you vote the post up on all of the social sites and if you can get him on the national news, you will probably win.
- You have to describe in your post, how you will spend the money if you win.
Having already fulfilled the rest of the requirements, I’m left with explaining what I would do with the money.
- iPhone? Nah, I could by the phone but couldn’t afford the bill.
- Video Game? Nope. I wouldn’t have time to churn out quality content like this.
I’m just kidding. I have no doubt what I would do with an extra 5 C-notes. I would invest in a couple of online projects I’m developing. I could buy a great hosting package from, what is obviously, the best web hosting provider in the world. I could pick up a few more cool domain names and think of all the PPC ads I could buy to get things rolling!
I do have one other question; If this contest ends up being rigged and I don’t win,(I can’t think of any other reason for that to happen.) do I get to deduct the $500 dollars as a loss on my taxes?