Fechr Update and I've Been Honored!

 

Fechr Update

 

I received an email response from Bobby Griffin this morning. The point of the response is as follows:

 

Basically, I recently got a new job that is consuming a lot of my time and I had the choice to half-ass focus on some of the things I've been working on...or give full attention to some and put on pause the others.  Well, Fechr is on pause right now.  My goal is to start it up again October 1st!

 

This is a perfectly good reason for the site being on autopilot, however, I still feel there should be some kind of notice on the same page that sells you on the idea of writing a review in order to get featured.

 

*Note - After re-reading last night's post, I can see that I may have been a bit short in tone. Web sites come and go, that's understood. I just feel the bloggers, trying to improve their bogs any way they can by jumping at every opportunity to boost traffic, should be aware of the deal before going to the trouble of writing a review and submitting it and then never hearing anything.

 

 

Someone Thinks I'm Special!

 

You're not going to believe this, I don't. I've been put into a group with Danielle Nagami from Ms. Danielle, Jane May from Daily Web Ideas, Becky from PreBlogging, Susan Suarez and Sam Breadstone. I know, I know! It's crazy!

 

Enkay from Enkay Blog has named us his picks for Top 6 Female Bloggers. What?!?!

 

These ladies are some of the hottest established and up-and-coming blog talent out there and I am blown away that Enkay included me in this list.

 

Somebody go give that man a Stumble or something!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that he should have at least put some sort of notice as to why the site was not being updated.

For what it's worth, you deserve to be on that list just as much as any of the others.

Anonymous said...

Giiirrrlll,

I told you!

And I will keep saying it!
You can write! Your tone is clever and humorous. Your content is always something fresh and interesting!

Kudos to you!
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You've done well here! :D

Take care and have a wonderful (and restful) weekend, outside! I know I'm going to.....

Ad Tracker said...

@ Nick - Yeah, maybe he'll do something now. Thank You!


@ Joe - You're always so kind :)


@ Susan - Good for you also! Glad to be in such cool company.