Week 7 Stats

What Happened This Week?

This has been an extremely difficult blog week. I've spent several days traveling including sixteen hours on the road yesterday as well as just a whole lot going on.

This week I paused all of my Pay Per Click campaigns but those were only contributing 20 - 40 hits per week. I also reintegrated some regular AdSense ads into the blog and was rewarded with a little revenue.

I think the biggest mistake I made was discussing the fact that I was travelling. There was an immediate and drastic decline in traffic after I mentioned that I would be posting erratically.


The Numbers

Expressed in - Hits / Subscribers / Revenue

This Week - 233 / 29 / $0.23
Last Week - 473 / 27 / $0.00

So Far - 1943 / 29 / $6.57


Summary

While I'm very disappointed with the traffic numbers, I find it interesting the subscribers increased. A far as visitors go, I got quality over quantity, I guess. Thank you all.

I finally did some overdue housekeeping here at the blog. I think it looks cleaner. What do you think?

As always, thank you for your loyal readership!

If you're new here and don't want to miss anything, subscribe to my RSS feed here.

1 comments:

Timothy said...

So, I do not really imagine this is likely to have success.
practical nursing schools | private high schools in maryland | private schools massachusetts