Wanna Save Money?




Well, duh! Of course you do. I ran across this site over at Texas-Sweetie's place and wanted to share it with you guys. Rather Be Shopping is and online coupon clearing house with discounts on merchandise and shipping from a ton of different stores from Best Buy to J C Penney.

With back-to-school time here I thought you might be able to use this.

No, this is not an affilliate deal.

P. S.

What does it say about you if you pull off into a truckstop to make a blog post?

I just wanted to let you guys know that my blogging might get a little erratic for a little while. It's that time of year.

**** ON EDIT ****

I'm so sorry! I forgot to put the link in when I posted. DOHHH!!!!

I got it now!

3 comments:

joen05 said...

Great blog, I really like the idea! Are you doing well with adsense? I've been doing ok... nothing spectacular yet.

Ad Tracker said...

HI Joen 05 - Glad you like it.

Like you, nothing spectacular.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know, you've been tagged! :)