Have You Seen the Movie Bitten?

Holy crap! Have you seen Bitten the movie? You know, the movie with Erica Cox and Jason Mewes. This thing is HOT and I mean, HOT with like four syllables. Of course I happen to think Erica Cox is one of the most sultry actors there is even though most people haven't even ever heard of her. Jason Mewes is his own Hollywood bad boy story all by himself and it shows in his eyes...

...sorry, got distracted there for a sec, or three...whatever.

Anyway, this movie, Bitten, is about a paramedic and a vampire. Yeah, he's the paramedic. Anyway, blah, blah, blah, hot movie, blah, blah, blah, Holy Crap!

That's what I'm talking about here. So, anyway, if you haven't had a chance to catch it yet you should...if you're into that kind of thing...I guess I am...yeah, anyway, go see it. If you want to see some pictures of the people I'm talking about, Erica Cox and Jason Mewes, you should check out this cool Bitten Movie fan site I found.

0 comments: