Universal Wishes

 

Sometimes I have to remind myself I'm not just speaking to an American crowd. Some of you guys are from places I would probably not feel safe traveling in. Of course, that's nothing against you personally, it's just a fact.

 

Recent history has shown us instances of entire cultures going into uproar over perceived insults and I wonder, as we approach the time of year Christians find sacred, do people of other faiths feel offended when a Christian wishes them Merry Christmas?

 

I can only speak for myself but I would find no offense in a Muslim wishing me a Peaceful Ramadan, a Jew saying Happy Hanukah or even a Pagan wishing me a Happy Solstice.

 

I don't see these wishes as being some form of proselytizing or forcing their faith on me. I see it as someone simply sharing the good will and love of their faith with another person. In that spirit, I wish you all a

 

 Merry Christmas

 

5 comments:

Tish said...

Merry Christmas!

Ad Tracker said...

Tish - Thanks :)

Unknown said...

this ia great jogos de cozinhar

Unknown said...

i love the jogos de moto

Urology Surgery in India said...

Amazing amount of great, actionable advice. I will keep coming back to this Post....