Review Contest Results

 

We got some great entries for the review contest. While the number of entries was a bit disappointing, the quality was superb. We received four entries with the answer to the question, "Why do you blog?"

 

As I said in the beginning, I reserved the right to not choose a winner or choose more than one. Since only four of you decided to take the time to write an entry, I have decide to reward each of you with the winning prize.

 

That's right, over the next couple of weeks each of the following blogs will receive a full review.

 

Telling It Like It Is

The Upfront Mortgage Broker

The WWW Observer

Weight Loss Weapons

 

Thank you all for your entries. I've got my work cut out for me on this project but I look forward to it. There is some great writing talent, dedication and passion contained in these blogs and I look forward to digging it up and sharing it with you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 99.9% sure that I will receive your gracious review, may I ask that you wait until my blog has its new theme installed? I won a new custom theme from Milo through a Problogger contest a few weeks back and we are very close to putting on the finishing touches. If this request creates a hardship or problem, please review my site as it currently is. Be gentle. I am not leaving my url in the identity area just in case I am not one of the winners but you can find me through MBL and BC as The Upfront Mortgage Broker.

Ad Tracker said...

No problem at all Joe.

Yes, you will absolutely recieve a review and since all four entrants will be recieving a review, I will need to spread them out a bit so it will be no problem to delay yours while you update your theme.

I can't wait to see the new look :)

Telling It Like It Is said...

Uh oh, am I first? haha Given my recent layout debacle that I posted about, I'm pretty confident that any review will be honest, and hopefully I will come out of it with my head held high. :)

Ad Tracker said...

Telling - HaHa! You don't have to be 1st but you don't have anything to be scared of. I'm pretty nice, usually :)

Telling It Like It Is said...

hehehe, I don't mind being first if that's what you had in mind. You just do your thing whenever you're ready. I have my armor suit on, covering any and all vunerabilities. Just kidding! ha!

Ad Tracker said...

LOL! You're silly. You know I'm nicer than that :)