Getting Started

Here we go. I can't wait to get started on this project. The idea is to track the performance of the adsense ads on this site and post the results here. I plan for my posts to be as specific as possible and yet stay within Google's rules and regulations. You and I together will use this blog as a test base to track variances in performance of different sizes, styles and appearances of ad units. Google does not allow a site to request activity on it's ads, however if you came here, you know how this system works. If you decide that adsense might work on your site as well, you can click the link on the right hand side of the page that says, "Sign up for Adsense" and go straight to the sign-up process. It is super-simple and , yes, I get a referral fee from Google if your ads perform well, but it doesn't effect your money at all.

0 comments: