Daily Blog Tips Choices

OK, I give! I can't read any more. My bookmarks overfloweth. I think I can stop blogging now. I believe it's entirely possible everything that can be said, has been said.

 

 My top five choices are listed in no particular order.

 

Is Your Blog Easy To Read? was submitted by Pat Doyle from PatDoyle.com. It offers timeless tips for writing online content that is visually appealing.

 

3 Surefire Ways To Run A Totally Radical Blog Contest was submitted by Phil from ContestBlogger. Keep these simple rules in mind when you set up your contest and Phil will help you make it a success.

 

Tips On Gaining Page Views and Returning Visitors Using Post Series was submitted by Sarah from BlueJar.com and is a great list of dos and don'ts for writing series posts.

 

Are Your Blog Posts Actually Useful? was submitted by Matt from BloggingFingers. This is one I would have rather not read because it stepped on my toes by reminding me posts need to actually have useful substance. Ouch!

 

How To Increase Blog Subscriber Numbers was submitted by Dean from Technical Itch. This article is near and dear to my heart because it preaches the same message I have been preaching about how to increase subscribers.

 

That's it. I'm through reading for awhile. I miss being able to write. I think I'll work on that some this weekend.

 

 

If you enjoyed your read, grab my feed!

3 comments:

Matt Jones said...

Thanks for the link!

GnomeyNewt said...

Thanks for the vote! I'm still weeding my way through them all. Been tough, theres so many entries. Goodluck!

Ad Tracker said...

@ Matt - It's well deserved :)


@ GnomeyNewt - Well deserved as well. It is tough. I just had to put my head down and gring through them.