The Things We Do For Page Rank


Sometimes I wonder at the sanity of the things we do for the ever critical Google Page Rank. It seems that participation in these memes is a necessity if you want your blog to grow. Here a couple of memes I picked up over at The Prize Blog. follow the directions if you wish to use them.



Personally, I feel like I am being abusive to my readers and taking them for granted when I put this stuff on my blog but, fortunately for me, you guys seem to be pretty understanding and forgiving. Thank you!



Besides, there's always the chance that you want to build up your blog as well. If so, jump on the train.

Step 1: Highlight the links below, right click, then click “View selection source”
Step 2: Paste the “Say No To Pagerank” list into your blog or site
Step 3: Update your list daily to reflect the new websites and blogs that join in

***SAY NO TO PAGERANK, YES TO LIFE WEBMASTERS LIST***


Buzz Marketing Blog

Young Entrepreneurs Blog

No Nonsense Business Advice

Sell your blog

CS Developer

Aplliance Journal

Madkane Humor Blog

Find New Leads

PHPied

UK SEO Directory

Bikinifigur: Abnehmen ohne Hunger

Bob Meets World

BlueJar Webmasters Guide

All Sux Dot Com

CodingPad

The Next Post

Tech Blog

Reality Wired

Tom Wilson Google Blog

Price Filter

a few loose screws

Clickon Web Design

Woody Maxim

Crystals Quest

What Simply Works

Affiliate profit center

Internet Marketing Blueprints

Cash 4 blogging

Hits USA

Wendy Haney

Sheterk Marketing

How To Build a website blog

The Block Party

Ezinet Global Marketing

Best Online Earning Strategies

Online Security Authority

1nf0rmat10n.com

Alternative Healing

That’s what i’m talking about

Web Urbanist Media and Art

Fundraising Ideas

Chatsquatch

Money Spinning

Blogging at Flixya

Blogging Tips

He Said What

Things That Are Fun

Wii Contests

Classic Rock News

Elee Marketing Guide

Viral and Buzz

Azzfan - Make Extra Money

Shadow Scope

The App

Travel Blog

Your favorite blogger

Master Resell Rights

Entrepreneur Wannabe

Adsense Track

TonNet

The Online Business Blog

Net Frontier Marketing

Jean Ghalo Blog

Dott Com

GadgetTastic

Design Creatology

Affiliate Master Tools

4mostTip

The Day of a Mum

MonoMom

InterSites

Homeschool Diva

CyberCa$hology

Hin's Photo Blog
Hin's Tech Corner


*** LIST ENDS HERE *** UPDATED DAILY ***





** Start Copy Here **


We all know how important getting link backs is and with this chain, you can get the ball rolling! You don’t have to be an established blogger to take part in this chain.


Here are the rules:

1. Copy this post from the point where it says “Start Copy Here” to the point where it says “End Copy Here”

2. Add yourself and 5 of your favorite bloggers to the end of the list.

3. Post this on your blog


The Prize Blog Enkay Blog Ms. Danielle Cash For Comments BetShopBoy JohnCow Mr. Gary Lee Jon Lee Dosh Dosh Some Make Money The King Kong Blog RomanDock Michael Kwan Ed Lau Jane May Sam Breadstone Samanathon AdSense Tracker Pink Internet Marketing Redhead Rants Just a Girl In Short Shorts Your Name Here


**End Copy Here**

You guys have fun with these. Now you have something to do during Blogathon!


16 comments:

ellithy said...

nice blog
congratulations

MY blog is :

Agloco

and can we back link each other
thank you....


مدونة جميلة ما شاء الله
هذه مدونتي

اجلوكو

هل ممكن نعمل باك لينك لبعض ؟؟
backlink??
بارك الله فيك وإلى الامام

Sapheyerblu said...

Whoo Hoo!!! I've been tagged again.

K, will post at my site in a few.

Thanks honey.

PS, congrats on being the first winner @ BlogsWeLuv

Ad Tracker said...

@ Elithy - Thank you for the compliment. My comments are DoFollow so you have your links but,I don't feel comfortable posting links with a blog I can't read. Hope you understand. :-)

@ Sapheyerblu - I knew you'd be thrilled! HaaHa!!

I won!?!! I've been so busy getting my posts up I hadn't even been over yet. I gotta go check this out. Thanks for the heads up!

Rhys said...

Can I just say I agree totally with what Arabic Agloco said.

Ad Tracker said...

ROFL - Rhys, you are too funny!

Danielle said...

Thanks for the tag! I will get on it this weekend!

You seem to be getting some decent traffic already! Good job!

Ad Tracker said...

Danielle - I knew you'd enjoy the tag ;-)

Yes, things are picking up steadily.

Rebekah said...

Hey! You need to update your post- there are many more, like me, that have been added to this list! Thanks for visiting my blog but tell me how to get on MyBlogLog, maybe I am missing it!

Ad Tracker said...

Rebekah - Thanks for the reminder! I've got it updated now.

Go to http://mybloglog.com and join up. You'll set up a username and password and can post an avatar and get a widget for you sidebar to show the avatars of the people that come to your blog.

Once inside you can search for blogs by topic or just surf around and check out other blogs. As you surf around your avatar will apear in the widget of the blogs you visit.

You will be surprised at the amount of traffic you will get from people coming to your site out of curiosity. Most will bounce but some will stay, grab a feed and become regular readers.

Have Fun with it!

Hin Man said...

I have added a post in Tasty Water for meme promotion

Please add me to the list. and please let me know if I am doing it correctly or not.

Thanks,

Ad Tracker said...

Hin - Te List is updated and you are on it. Be sure to email Dean Hunt so he can put you on the original list at his blog.

I left you a comment at your blog.

Hin Man said...

I added another of my blogs with a post for this promotion in

Desparate for PageRank

Thanks again for all the help!!! You are extremely helpful -- you will gain large audience in no time.

Ad Tracker said...

Hin - Got it. Thanks!

Greg said...

Saw you on Dean Hunt's list and thought I'd drop by.

I have a blog promotion list I just started here:

http://hitsusa.com/blog/22/blog-promotion-101/

Drop by and add your blog with a comment...

Ad Tracker said...

Greg - Thanks for the tip! I'm putting it on my todo list right now. :-)

Rofus said...

Well the list is filled with important names.I will take a look at each one.